Sunday 11 December 2011

Down to a fine art

Originally posted to Multiply September 4 2010


It is 8 PM on Friday night, and the car is all packed for the last market of the season. I quit after Labor Day. Some vendors keep going till Thanksgiving, but it gets too cool for reflexology demonstrations. Plant sales are more a spring thing. We are itching to get away a bit. There is plenty to do on my own land. 

Loading everything took only half an hour.  Do you have any idea how happy that makes me? It used to take most of Friday, and I'd still be rushing around in panic on Saturday morning.

For most of my life I have been a muddled mess when it comes to Getting Things Done. I admire people who can translate ideas into reality in timely fashion, but am not one of them. Only a fraction of this summer's projects got done. I'll whinge about it in boring detail on the garden blog.
But at least, thanks to the Perpetual Market List, here is one thing we have down to a fine art.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have been set to anyone, un-moderated, and no captcha. So if you were here, wave to me? Spammers will be deleted and acquire bad karma to boot.